WMT CNC Industrial Co., Ltd | All Rights Reserved.
1. The hydraulic oil on the sawing machine should be sufficient, and a layer of oil should be applied to the sliding and rotating parts.
2. Install the saw band on the band sawing machine, adjust the tensioning device (turn the left handle of the saw frame) to make the saw band tighten to a proper level, and adjust the stroke switch contact to just touch the stop iron and be in the open state.
3. Add enough coolant in the cooling water tank.
4. After the above preparations are done, connect the power supply, the grounding must be standard and reliable, turn on the power switch (on the electrical control box), start the saw for a test run, correct the wiring according to the direction of rotation indicated on the label, and listen to whether the sound is normal. During operation, the saw bow is automatically lowered, so that the saw band is lowered to 0.5~1mm below the worktable, and the limit switch head will automatically rise when it hits the impact block. When the height of the limit position is reached, whether it will automatically stop, the experiment will be continued for three times. During operation, adjust the tensioning device to be in a relaxed state, and let the stroke switch contact to leave the striker block and shut down the power. The experiment was continued three times.
5. Check the lifting and lowering cylinder device, and check whether the saw bow is lifted and lowered for reliability and flexibility.
6. Check the clamping and loosening cylinder device, check whether the clamping is reliable during clamping and whether the loosening is flexible.
Seven, adjust the speed control knob, adjust to gear 1 (low speed) operation, and then adjust the speed to gear 2 (high speed) operation, repeat the experiment three times.
8. After the power switch of the main motor is turned on, the water pump starts at the same time and the cooling system operates normally. Debug the valve and check if the coolant is smooth.
9. After the above preparations are done, the loading is clamped and locked for trial sawing.