The structure of the hydraulic three-roller plate rolling machine is three-roller symmetrical type. The upper roller of the cnc plate rolling machine is in the symmetrical position of the center of the two lower rollers. The hydraulic oil in the hydraulic cylinder acts on the piston to make vertical lifting motion, and is driven by the final gear of the main reducer. The gears of the two lower rollers are meshed for rotational motion to provide torque for the rolled sheet.
The flat plastic metal plate of the cnc plate rolling machine passes between the three work rolls (two lower rolls and one upper roll) of the plate rolling machine. With the help of the lower pressure of the upper roll and the rotation of the lower roll, the metal plate passes through multiple passes. Continuous bending, resulting in permanent plastic deformation, rolled into the required cylinder, cone or part of them. The disadvantage of this hydraulic three-roll plate bending machine is that the end of the plate needs to be pre-bent with other equipment.
This plate rolling machine is suitable for large plate rolling machines with a thickness of more than 50mm. A row of fixed idlers is added to the lower part of the two lower rollers to shorten the span of the two lower rollers, thereby improving the accuracy of the rolled workpiece and the overall performance of the machine.
The maintenance process of the three-roll rolling machine:
- According to the regulations in the machine lubrication diagram, add oil to each oil cup lubrication and manual lubrication points as required.
- Roll the plate according to the parameters specified by the plate rolling machine, the plate thickness is 20mm, the length is 2500mm, and the yield limit of the plate plate material is less than 250Mpa.
- After the power is turned on, carry out the forward and reverse directions of the lower roller and the lifting and lowering of the upper roller, and check whether there is any abnormal stuck phenomenon in each movement.
- Operate in strict accordance with the rolling process procedures and operation methods, and pay great attention to the safe operation of the equipment when the upper roller is lifted to the limit position.
- When the main drive stops, the upper roller can be lifted and lowered, the overturned bearing can be tilted and reset, and the upper roller can be lifted.
- During operation, if any abnormal phenomena such as irregular noise and impact are found, it should be stopped immediately for inspection.
- During the operation, all personnel should coordinate with each other, obey the command of the person in charge of the rolling plate, and it is forbidden to start the machine without a password.
- When rolling the plate, you should pay great attention to the fact that the hand is pressed by the steel plate and rolled in together with the steel plate.
- Be careful not to collide with the machine when lifting the steel plate or reel with a crane.
- After the coiling is finished, make sure that all the materials are finished and the site is cleared, and the maintenance of the equipment should be done well, and the power will be turned off in time.