WMT CNC Industrial Co., Ltd | All Rights Reserved.
Before the CNC press brake is ready for work, prepare the necessary operating tools and measuring tools, molds, universal squares, tape, calipers, and depth calipers. Read the drawings carefully, measure the parts according to the dimensions and technical requirements of the drawings. If they do not meet the dimensions of the drawings and the technical requirements of the parts, do not bend and report to the relevant department in time.
According to the drawing and process requirements, replace the corresponding mold, bend the smaller size parts, and remove the excess upper row. According to the technical requirements of the drawings, determine the reasonable bending sequence and process by CNC bending machine. For CNC press brake machine, the program should be dry run once, and then the bending process. Important components should be tested and verified.
The features of CNC bending machine are as follows:
1. Direct angle programming with angle compensation function.
2. The grating ruler real-time detection feedback correction, full closed-loop control, back gauge, and slider dead gauge positioning accuracy is 0.02mm.
3. The upper mold adopts a quick clamping device, and the lower mold adopts a wedge deformation compensation mechanism.
4. With a multi-step programming function, it can realize multiple automatic operations, complete the one-time processing of multi-step parts, and improve production efficiency.
5. The imported hydraulic system with stable performance and compact structure can be selected according to user requirements, and the back gauge can be driven by a ball screw and timing belt.
The application field of the CNC bending machine is more extensive, and the scope of use is very wide. The following-enumerate:
1.In the electrical and power industry, the shearing machine can cut the plate into different sizes and then process it again by the bending machine, such as computer cases, electrical cabinets, refrigerators, and air-conditioning enclosures.
⒉In the decoration industry, high-speed CNC shearing machines are widely used, generally used in conjunction with CNC bending machines, to complete the production of stainless steel plates, doors and windows, and the decoration of some special places.
3. In the automobile and ship industry, large-scale CNC hydraulic shears are generally used, mainly to complete the shearing work of the plate, and then in the secondary processing, such as welding, bending, etc.
4. In the kitchen and catering industry, stainless steel kitchen utensils of various varieties and specifications are then processed in secondary processing, such as welding, bending, etc.
5. In the aerospace industry, high precision is generally required, and high-precision CNC shears can be used for precision and efficiency.
6. In the wind communication industry, bending of wind power poles, road light poles, communication tower poles, traffic light poles, traffic signal poles, monitor poles, etc.